Glitter Gal 3D White Sparkle

*Swoon*

  If angels wore nail polish... This would be their go to color...
White Sparkle is an interesting mix of colors actually. This pretty is a soft Seashell Pink to Green duochrome shimmer with chunky Holographic sparkles sprinkled in there for good measure. The base of this polish is quite sheer so i think it would actually do better layered than on it's own. In my pics I have on Three coats of White Sparkle by itself. I like it but I wish the glitter didn't look so gritty against the delicate base. I Definitely want to see this pretty layered!

And there you have it... This pretty along with other Glitter Gal goodies are available from Lean Ann @ Shop Llarowe.

Thoughts on this ethereal beauty?
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment