Holiday Cuteness with Zoya Nail Polish

Hi loves!!

  Today I have a super cute mani using some Zoya and O.P.I Nail polishes. But mostly Zoya :D. The second I saw the gingerbread man stamp I fell in love with it. It's just so freaking cute. So for this one I decided to have some fun with it and create another Holiday Skittle mani.
 I started with a base of Two coats of Zoya's Purity. For my Thumb and Ring finger I alternated coats of O.P.I Fresh Frog of Bel Air and Gettin' Miss Piggy with It  to create a fun Christmassy Mix of glitters. There are Four coats total of glitter. For the Candy Cane nails I used Konad plate M65 and Konad Red Special Polish. For the Gingerbread man I used Bundle Monster plate BM222 and Bettina #195. I accented the stamp with Zoya Shawn, Sookie and Charisma. How cute are these?!!

  Here is a Picture of my base Purity and the mix of O.P.I glitters. I just looove Purity.
  That is all I have for today. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. This was so much fun to work on. 

Thanks for stopping by,
♥Cristina


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment