ICING Magnetix Blue-Purple

Good Morning loves!

  Today I have for you the second magnetic polish I picked up while I was at ICING this past weekend. This one is the amazing Blue to Purple duochrome magnetic shimmer. This one is quite spectacular. For today's magnetic look I used the wavy design magnet. I got lucky and ended up with one of each kind of magnet. The straight line effect and the wavy line effect magnets. I really like how the Blue looks in the wavy design so I went with that one. These are so much freakin fun!!
You HAVE to see all the other pics I took of this! Click it!!

Yuumm!!! This looks like waves. My mom has a ring with a Blue gemstone. It is an amazing ring. The blue gemstone is called the Blue Hope Star or something like that. The effect in the stone is similar to this. It's just amazing. This was Two coats of Blue magnetic. I'll just let the pics do the talking now....


Remember this pic style?!! It shows the effect soo well in this amazing polish!
Just awesome!! That.Is.All!

Do u totally want these now?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment