Pink Wednesday!! Bettina Groovie

Happy Pink Wednesday!

  I've been pretty inconsistent on my Pink Wednesdays lately... I hope I can still sit on the cool table. Today I have an awesome Bettina color that rocked my socks a few months ago and it is still rocking my socks right now. This pretty comes from their Disco Collection, which was a HUGE hit with me. I also got to play with my Red Angel plates that the Hubs got me for Christmas. He is just awesome like that.
 For details about this mani and swatch pics of Groovie just keep reading after the jump.

  I started with Three thin coats of Groovie. Which is just amazeballs.... Then to keep things simple but edgy I stamped using this cool geometric design from Red Angel plate RA103. For the stamping I used Konad Black special polish. I really love these types of stamps with very clean and simple designs. Plus.. Pink and Black... Yes Please!! 

Here are some swatch photos of Groovie.
<3!!!!!

And Just a reminder for Bettina purchases!!! Lovelies wanting information on pricing, shipping and purchasing Bettina polishes please shoot an email to rosamadistributors@gmail.com.(Rosama Distributors-authorized distributors Bettina cosmetics)

Thanks for stopping by loves!!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment