Revlon Whimsical over Orly Frisky

Hello hello!

  It's mine!! It is finally mine. I have the best readers in the world and thanks to the help of some bloggy friends this beauty finally made it to me!!! When Deborah Lippmann came out with Glitter in the Air last year I was actually really let down with it. I expected more from it for such an expensive polish... So I passed on it.... However when Revlon did their flawless dupe I could not help but love it.... SOOOO.... Inevitably... I needed it in my collection.

  When I posted about Royal not long ago a lot of you got the perception that I hate Revlon polishes. That is just not the case lovelies! I just hate Royal. I have a few other Revlon polishes thatI actually quite love. One of them was even in my top 10 of 2011 :D. Whimsical is a total WIN in my book.
  I started with a base of Two coats of the very amazing Orly Frisky. Can I just say how madly in love I am with this combination? I've seen a lot of girls layering Whimsical over soft Blues but I honestly love this even more. The soft, milky Blue base of Whimsical toned down the brightness of Frisky just enough to make this really beautiful. Whimsical does not have the best application as the glitters are very sparse (as was the case with the original version of this color). It is best to dab it on and then spread it on the nail carefully so as not to push all the large Hex glitters to the tips of your nails. I stopped at Two coats because I love the soft and almost angelic look of this combination. I love the Coppery Pink and Light Blue Hexes in this. It's dreamy.... *swoon*
MMMMmmmmm.... That is all!

Thoughts?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment