Muffin Monday!! Orly Fresh- New Camera Pics!!

Hi loves and happy Monday!

  OMG you guys... This Muffin Monday was a feat to achieve... Muffin was refusing to pick anything and it took Mr. LTHP and I like an hour just to get one good photo of her making her "pick". Working with animals can be the most fun and the most frustrating thing at the same time. But, we finally managed it and she picked me this awesome Orly shade.
  Also, these pictures were taken with my new camera! I am so happy with how they turned out. I can honestly see such a huge difference!
 To see Muffin's Pick in action just keep reading after the jump!


  I am so happy with these pictures and Orly Fresh was a great color to test my new baby out on. 
  For this look I started with Two effortless coats of Orly Fresh. I then stamped using Two Red Angel Plates. I used plates RA112 and RA120. For the stamping detail I used China Glaze Jolly Holly, which is probably mt favorite Green to stamp with. I really ended up loving this refreshing look. I'm a sucker for Green on Green nail designs because they always look so textured and crisp. I also did some gem accents on my Ring finger.

Here is Orly Fresh on its own. I love this bright and "fresh" shade of Green. It's just so happy and clean.
I hope you like these pictures as much as I do. I am really thrilled with how they turned out and I am loving my new Nikon cam. I did not get anything super fancy because I still wanted portability so I went with this S9100. It is an amazing camera!

Thanks for stopping by!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment