Four New Texture Coats from Nicole by O.P.I

Good Morning....

   I feel like I'm kicking old school today showing you these swatches of crackle polishes even though these are Four brand new releases. I'm sure I speak for most of the nail- obessed world when I say that crakle is pretty much done out. The four Tecture coats I will be showing you today are actually really pretty an totally different from any crackle out there. Yes they are still crackles, but they do have a little something interesting going on. 
To see close up swatches just keep on reading.
Nicole by O.P.I Amethyst Texture
Amethyst Texture is a nice micro Purple glitter crackle polish. The glitter itself is not very dense so the effect is not extremely noticeable but just enough to make you double take. For this swatch I layered Amethyst Texture over Care to Danse?.

Nicole by O.P.I Opal Texture 
Opal Texture layered over O.P.I Barre my Soul. Opal Texture is a pretty iridescent shatter top coat. It is pretty sheer and I think it would actually pop more over a darker color. I do like this effect it created over the sheer, nude jelly.

Nicole by O.P.I Quartz Texture
Quartz Texture is a Pewter-y Metalic crakle. Not very dense and does best when applied in a somwhat thicker coat. For this look I layered Quartz Texture over O.P.I My Pointe Exactly and finished it off with some Hard Candy Matte top coat to give it a stone- like look.

Nicole by O.P.I Aqua Texture
Aqua Texture is the same concept as Amethyst Texture but in a lovely shade of Blue. For this one I chose Nicole by O.P.I Lights, Kim-era Action as my base and I really liked how it looked because of the awesome duochrome in the base color.

But then I got adventurous and wanted to see what happened if I layered the Two glitter crackles over one each other and I got this awesome look.
So this is Amethyst Texture over Aqua Texture  over Lights Kim-era Action all topped off with some SV.
And there you have the four new Texture coat releases from Nicole by O.P.I. I actually wanna play around with these because they are like no other crackles I've seen or played with before. I'm so easily amused... :D

Thoughts?

(**Products provided  for review**)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment