Pam's Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle

Hi my loves!!!

  Today I have an amazing little polish by The lovely Pam. She has created her own line of franken polishes and they are each as creative and beautiful as the next. Pam was kind enough to send me some of her creations for review. Today I will be showing you the amazing Razzle Dazzle. This pretty glitter made me feel like straight up pixie :D!! It is just so pretty. I could not stop staring.... Like seriously. I love this...
 I layered Razzle Dazzle  over Nicole by O.P.I Our Fuchsia's Lookin' Bright. OMGGG!!! Isn't this so pretty. It is micro prismatic Magenta glitter in a Magenta jelly base. This is a mini bottle so I decided to layer it because I want it to last. I only did one coat of Razzle Dazzle, so you can see it is very densely packed with amazing sparkle. It's dries a little matte but one coat of Seche Vite makes this beauty come to life. There is so much depth to this polish. I just love it. Must wear on toes soon!
You should totally click on the pic above... No.. Seriously.. Just click it.... I just love this.

Check out Pam's Site for deets on her creations!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment