Black & White Challenge! Day Two- White on Black

Good morning lovelies and happy humpday!

  Today the sexy6 are carrying on with Day Two of the Black and White Challenge. The task for today is Black base with White on top. I danced around this for a while because I am not always a fan of how White looks over Black. The effect of White on Black always seems a little Halloween to me for some reason. I finally decided on doing something I don't really do too often, half moons. The end result was a super classy and eye-catching manicure.
 I started with Two coats of Zoya Raven as my Black base. For the White I used Zoya  Purity which covered the Black effortlessly in one good coat. To clean up the "seam" where the Black and White meet I added a little bit of Silver Glitter using a striper. LOVE this look. All topped off with some Seche Vite.
Don't forget to stop by  Sam The Nailasaurus, Rie Nails and Noms, Esther at Fab Fingertips, Stephanie at Sincerely Stephanie and Emily from The Laquerologist to see what they have in store for us today!


Thanks for stopping by!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment