Updated B&W Mani- Blue Dots for Autism Awareness Day

Good Morning loves and good Monday!

  Notice anything different around here :D? I've lit my background in Blue for the month of April. April is Autism awareness month and Blue is the color to wear! I did not have a great day yesterday. I did not feel well and therefore did not have the "stamina" to do my nails. I really, really wanted to do something with Blue for today so I updated my mani from yesterday with some Blue dotties. And guess what? I LOVE this!! The Blue dots really set this mani off. Yay for kick ass nails for a good cause!
 Isn't my smallest dotting tool I added some little Electric Blue dots in my go-to shade of Blue, Zoya Tallulah. Isn't this so cute?
Sorry for the blurry second pic. It was the best one I got and I was too tired and sore to continue taking pictures. I hope you like these and that you will join me in rocking some Blue during the month of April.

Thanks for stopping by!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment