Color Club Wicked Sweet Minis

I found these gems hiding at my local Burlington Coat Factory. It was a set of 4 minis from the Color Club Wicked Sweet Collection. These are the scented neons from Summer 2011.

First up, the name sake of the collection. Wicked Sweet. It's a near neon blue with lots of shimmer. Pictured is two coat. The scent is blue raspberry, in my opinion.

Yum Gum. Light neon pink. Lighter than China Glaze Pink Voltage. This is 3 coats. The scent is generic bubblegum. My only problem with this one is that it would NOT dry on me. Something crazy with my body chemistry I suppose... I used Seche Vite as my topcoat and 3 hours later it still got terribly dinged up when I was getting dressed! Ugh! So I gifted it to my coworker who is a pink nail polish junkie. :)

Raspberry Rush. This is 2 coats. Still some visible nail line, but it didn't really bother me. This is a deep beautiful pink. The scent is just generically sweet to me, I can't pin it down to any one thing....

Get Your Lem-On. Neon yellow with green shimmer. This is 3 coats, still a good bit of visible nail line. The formula on this one was a bit trickier than the others. The scent is noticeably lemon.

 


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment