Pink [Enough] Wednesday!! Zoya Spun Sugar Mani

Good morning and happy humpday my darlings!!!

  Today I have a Pink Wednesday mani for you guys! It's been forever since I did one of those. This, however, is what I shall call a Pink "enough" Wednesday lol. This manicure was a last minute change. I had set out to try and do some freehand floral nail art and it just was not happening so I started playing with the Spun Sugar technique and went with that instead..... This looks pretty freaking cool!
 To see this look just continue reading <3!


For this look I used all Zoya colors. I heart my Zoya!! 
 My base color is Zoya Farah. For the "spun sugar threads" I used all Zoya colors. They are: Arizona, Malia, Raven, Shelby and Lara. In these pictures I have yet to do a top coat. I absolutely LOVED how the string texture looked. This remind me of those awesome oil paintings that look 3D.

 These pictures are post top coat. You have to be VERY careful when top coating the strings because they can drag and smear very easily (see middle finger). I think it looks awesome either ways. Top coated it reminds me of marbles or cool glass vases.
See [THIS] post by The Polish Well for a video tutorial on how to do this fun, colorful and unique technique.   


Here is a swatch of my base color Zoya Farah
 Mmmmm... I freaking love this color so hard!!!!! Two coats.


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment