skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About
Contact
Nails Art Tips
A blog about nail fashions and custom nail art
Home
»Unlabelled »
Test for Sherill
Test for Sherill
Just another test post for the contest.
{ 0 comments... read them below or
add one
}
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Lac Attack Magical Musings Collection: Part One
Good Morning! Today I have some swatches of some of the shades Lac Attack and Glitta Gloves teamed up to create. These are shades from...
Sinful Colors Rain Storm & Essie Blue Rhapsody
Here is a great way I tried out two new polishes and a new image from Bundle Monster. The image plate I used here is BM322 The base polish i...
Ovarian Cancer Awareness Nail Art Tutorial
Today I have something very special to show you! I recently got in touch with Kelly from the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition and it was d...
wHet Nail Polish in Wanderlust and Megalomaniac
Hello hello!! Sorry I've been a bit absent these past few days. My health has not been cooperating and I've been pretty out of it...
Color Club Alter Ego Collection
Here is the other Color Club Collection I picked up for $6.99 this weekend. Enjoy! Get A Clue 3 thin coats. A dusty light pink. This is the...
Recent Posts
Loading...
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment