#FlBeautyBloggers Guest Posts! Alyssa from Pretty Little Bottles

Hi guys!!

  Today's nail art comes to us from Alyssa from Pretty Little Bottles.
---

Hi Everyone!
  When Cristina asked our Central FL Beauty Bloggers facebook group if any of us would like to do guest posts, I jumped at the opportunity! Hopefully you guys enjoy my post today as much as you enjoy all of Crisinta's posts!
  This mani is super simple, but pretty awesome! I started with two coats of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. Before we go any further, let me just say, HOLY CRAP. After using this polish for the first time, I can now confidently say, I think it's my favorite blue nail polish of all time! I mean, wow, it's the brightest, most vivid blue polish I own. Am I being dramatic? Ok, back to the mani. After my first two coats were dry I decided to section off some half moon triangles with striping tape (see below).
Once I had it placed the way I liked, I colored in the triangle area with Sally Hansen Green with Envy and removed the tape. I did this on each finger, one at a time!
I gotta say, I think these two colors were made to be used together! They just seem to go lovely together like butter and toast.
Well guys, I hope you liked my post today! Also, many thanks to Cristina for letting me take over for a day :) !
---

  No thank YOU Alyssa!! This is an awesome look. Sometimes less is definitely more! 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment