#FlBeautyBloggers Guest Posts! Stephanie from Imperfectly Painted

Hi hello!! 

  Today's post comes from one of the very first blogs I ever started following. This looks is by the lovely Stephanie of Imperfectly Painted
---
Hey everyone. This is Steph from Imperfectly Painted. Thank you to Cristina for letting me guest post on her blog!

A question I used to ask myself when I got into nail polish was “Is there ever such thing as too much bling”? If you had asked me this a few years ago I may of shied away from overly blingy manicures. Now, who cares! The blingier the better as far as I’m concerned. There are times I don’t want to go full out glitterbomb on my nails, but would like that added touch of sparkle. This is why I love the accent nail. You can have that added pop without going all out. This has been one of my favorite manicures I’ve done lately using Zoya Trixie and Color Club Orna-minted. 
 As you can see Zoya Trixie is pretty blingy on its own. It’s a great foil-metallic silver. The addition of Color Club Orna-minted on the accent nail just makes it a party on the nails. Orna-minted is a great dense mixture of large, medium, and small silver glitters in a clear base. It’s also scented. It smells like peppermint. So, I guess it’s a minty party on your nails! What I also like about this look is that it goes with anything since silver is a neutral. I sometimes like to try to have my manicures at least compliment the colors of my outfit, and with this you don’t have to worry about that! Shimmery, glittery, minty, and matches with anything is a win-win for sure.

Happy Polishing!

---

  EPIC!!!! I love a good blingy mani! This has holidays written all over it! Thank you Steph for the awesome BLING-tastic post!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment