wHet Nail Polish in Wanderlust and Megalomaniac

Hello hello!! 

  Sorry I've been a bit absent these past few days. My health has not been cooperating and I've been pretty out of it. This week will be a slow one here at LTHP because working up the energy to type up a post seems just as daunting as a Three-mile run right now. That being said, I do have Two swatches to show you today from a new-to-me company: wHet Nails. 

wHet Nails Wanderlust
This is Wanderlust. A deep Midnight Blue shimmer. This color has a great formula. I find that shades like this one tend to have rather thick formulas that can be a bit goopy. This is a beautiful shade but I can't help but feeling like I've seen it before. Wanderlust has a nice- flowing formula and does well in Two coats.

wHet Nails Megalomaniac
 Megalomaniac is one of those popular Fuchsia shimmery bases with intense Violet shimmer. I can't place my finger on it but for some reason this color seems dated. On the plus side, it has a great formula and it could have done with just one coat, I did Two.

  wHet Nail Polish can be found on their Website and retail for $15. In my honest opinion, that seems pretty steep. Their color range is extremely limited(11 shades).  According to the site these are all limited edition colors. I have countless, far more economical, dupes for both of these colors I showed today. For $15 I expect a bit more uniqueness and range from a brand.

Thoughts?

(**Whet products provided for honest review**)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment