Mr.LTHP's Behind the Scenes Look at #TMSOrlando

Hello and good evening my lovelies! 

  So as many of you know yesterday and today (Nov 4th and 5th) was the debut of The Makeup Show in Orlando. The Makeup Show has been traveling for the past Seven years but this was their first stop in Orlando. Needless to say I was excited about this incredible opportunity. The Makeup Show put on a preview for the bloggers that were attending the show and it was hosted by non other than James Vincent, who is an industry legend. 
  Mr. LTHP was my assistant for the weekend. He was taking my photos while I did the social media, networking and the blogger panel. The blogger preview took place this past Saturday while the vendors were setting up. Many of our Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida were there, among them Miss Maria of Cult Nails. Cult Nails had a big weekend with them having their first booth at a beauty show! So John, Maria's husband was setting up the booth for Cult Nails and Maria snuck Mr. LTHP to the vendor floor to hang out with John and take pictures while we got our preview from James Vincent. This is Mr.LTHP's behind the scenes look at the setup and behind the scenes of #TMSOrlando.
 This is a pretty pic heavy post so to see all the pics just keep on reading!


 Lash heaven at the Inglot Booth. And of course... The ones I wanted were sold out :(:(:(. I had my eye on the pretty winged out Purple lashes right above the neon Green ones on the second column from the left.

Make Up for Ever booth setting up. This booth was massive!

 One of the many Special FX makeup booths at The Makeup Show

Mr.LTHP was ALL about the Zuca Pro Makeup Traveling bags. James Vincent also spoke highly of these. I'm personally crushing hard on the Pink and Zebra Print bag myself.


 The Makeup Show did a wonderful job of having seminars and speakers through out the whole day. I had the honor of being part of a blogger and b/vlogger panel that was hosted by James Vincent. We spoke about how blogging has really meshed with the beauty industry and become it's own entity.

 They also had many celebrity makeup artists doing seminars and hands on education.

Smashbox was there as well as Crown Brush.

 The Pinnacle cosmetics booth was ready to go!

 The girls at the check in. This show was very well organized and put together. Everything was SO smooth and easy to find.

 The Temptu Airbrush systems booth.

 The Senna and Embryolisse booths were also prepared and ready to go.

 The Alcone booth. I could have spent all day here! Z- palettes and beauty blenders galore!

 The Amerikan Body Art booth! They had SO many neat things! And SO MUCH GLITTER!

 The Stila booth was really pretty!

 The Ofra Cosmetics booth. Another Florida brand!

The venue was huge! The Makeup Show was at The Peabody Hotel this year. It was a beautiful venue!
 That will do it for this first post about #TMSOrlando. The husband did a fantastic job helping me this weekend and being my support system. He got TONS of great pictures for you guys didn't he?! I'm so proud of him♥. Tomorrow I will show you pictures of the booths in action and all the artistry that was happening right before our eyes! 
  I love going to these shows because I always come back very inspired and on an extreme beauty high. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I will be back tomorrow with more action from The Makeup Show Orlando 2012! 



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment