Cirque Objet d'Art Collection Swatches: Part Two

Good morning and happy humpday!! 

  A total quick, random note: I've decided to take a hint from miss Sarah of Chalkboard Nails and created a dedictaed page for Press Releases and general beauty news. You can visit by clicking [HERE]. I have also created a tab at the top of this blog: "Press Releases" clicking on this tab will re-direct you to the press release page :D. This way those of you  interested in what is coming out don't miss out on the news. And those of you who are not don't have to worry about news cluttering up the pretty nail colors and art ♥. LTHP Press Releases is set up as a "blog" so you can subscribe as you would this one if you are interested in press releases and general beauty industry news. 

  SOO!!! Today I am sharing my swatches of the Second half of the Objet d'Art Collection by Cirque. You can see swatches of the first half of the collection [HERE]. I am so in love with every single polish in this portion I am sharing today. There is something about Cirque nail polishes that is just so classy, yet different and just plain beautiful.
 To see closeup swatches of these beauties just continue reading ♥.

Cirque Planet Caravan 
 Planet Caravan is a Blackened jelly base packed full of multichromatic glassflecks. The shimmer in this beauty is like burning embers and shift from Purple to Copper and Green. The formula on this beauty is easy to work with and does great in Two coats. Planet Caravan was one of my favorites from the entire collection.

Cirque Book of Shadows
 Book of Shadows is a very shimmery, Pewter foil. This shade is a little sheer but it builds up to opacity in Three coats.

Cirque for Mei Mei's Signatures Fleur est Belle
 This shade is a Mei Mei's Signatures exclusive. Fleur est Belle is a soft Pink, shimmery jelly base. Packed in the beautiful base are White and bright Gold Hexes as well as smaller light Green and Pink hexes and squares. Fleur est Belle is a real beauty. I love that even though it is quite chunky, there is something delicate, ethereal and feminine about it. The formula on this polish is a little tricky as it is so chunky. The good thing is that there is no fishing required, just slight manipulation of the pieces. I used Three thin coats for my swatch.

Cirque Cape Liz 
 Cape Liz is a muted, light Blue creme packed full of twinkling Pink, Silver and Blue glassfleck shimmer.  While this color is absolutely dreamy, the formula gave me so trouble. The issue I kept running into was some bad patchiness and dragging. I needed Four coats to get it to look even and fully opaque. At least the color payoff is worth the formula troubles.

Cirque Cypress 
 Cypress is a beautifully unique Copper holographic shade. The formula on this shade is a little sheer but buildable. I used Three thin coats for my swatch.

O.P.I Lonesome George 
  Lonesome George is an amazing Emerald Green holographic shade. I am pretty much in love with this beauty. The formula on this shade is fantastic. I used Three thin coats for full coverage.
 I have to say that I am just so impressed with Cirque's creations. I can't wait to see what else they have up their sleeves for 2013. My faves from this group would have to be Planet Caravan, Lonesome George and Fleur est Belle.

 The Objet d'Art Collection is available now from Cirque's shop as well as many other e-tailers. Do you have any favorites in this group?

(**Cirque Polishes provided for my consideration**)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment