Batmobile Cozy Coupe

Change of pace today... I had enough of the baby stiletto shape, so I nubb-inized my nails and they are a bit uneven and not totally squared off. So that's not pretty in pictures. I need a few days for them to grow out so I can file them again. 

I figured you guys might be interested in a side DIY project I recently did. 
I found this refashion through Pinterest and immediately knew my nephew Mr Bentley needed one! So I've been on the look out for a cheap Little Tikes Cozy Coupe since his birth. Lol. My mom actually found one for FREE. They passed by a junky trailer way out in the country where a man was cleaning up stuff in the yard. So she stopped and talked to him, he had some renters that skipped out without paying and he was getting rid of the junk they left behind. He said she could just have it! 

The door was a little busted up (apparently it's a weak spot on the car because all the research on the internet told me everyone else has the same problem. Kids are rough and break the door where it pivots.) I just patched it up with some tape and sandable putty. It's a rough patch, but I don't really care that much because it will just get torn up again. The gas cap was broken too, so I ripped the piece out and ordered a replacement on eBay. I'll spray paint it yellow just like the other highlights.
 I just followed the same instructions Courtney posted on how she stenciled in the batman logo.


Here is a quick video of Mr Bentley trying it out. He's 15 months old and loves just getting in and out of it repeatedly. It's hilarious. I love his little wave bye-bye. 
(I'm not quite sure why he had such a grip on the that pen either....)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment