More Nail Polish Jewelry by LTHP!

Happy Saturday!!

  Today I will be showing you some more rings I made. Nail polish jewelry making has kind of become a little hobby on the side for me. I have absolutely no intentions on selling these since it seems everyone and their mom has a nail polish jewelry shop on Etsy but they are just so fun to make. I usually make these as gifts or for myself.
  Last weekend I gave away Seven rings while at our #FLBeautyBloggers Meetup. The girsl loved them and I totally forgot to take pics of the pretty rings I made for them. Ladies! If you are reading and you were one of the lucky winners pretty please send me a pic of your ring!!
 To see close-ups just continue reading :D!


25mm Cult Nails in Princess and Happy Ending

Oval Close Enough( My Unicorn Puke franken-dupe) with Revlon Royal

18mm L: Kays Masquerade w/ Bettina Starfish. R: Enchanted Polish Dizzy Miss Lizzy and Zoya Myrta

Small Oval: Lac Attack Jewel of the Nile and China Glaze Dance Baby

18mm All that Glitters Cha Cha Twist and China Glaze Dorothy Who?

Small Oval: Sweetfairy Boutique Sea Nymph and Zoya Meg

This one I made for my mom. She loved it :D!
18mm Fantasy Fire and Revlon Royal

Here is one of the rings I made for the girls at the meet up. This one was claimed by Leandra <3!
And there you have some pretty NP jewelry mini spam :D!

Happy Holiday Weekend!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment