LTHP Social! Let's Talk Beauty Mixer and Panel

OMG took me long enough lol!!!

  I can't believe it has taken me this long to post about this awesome event I had the pleasure of attending and being a part of back in July. This mixer took place at The Mezz in Downtown Orlando, Florida and was put together by Bluprint Style PR. At this event local women had the chance to come and mingle, get introduced to local beauty brands, have a few drinks and have an all around good time.
  At the Let's Talk Beauty Event I also had the opportunity to be a part of my very first panel. I got to sit alongside some very talented and influential ladies. To be even considered as being in the same league as them is an honor! All the pictures below are courtesy of the BluPrint Style PR Facebook Page.
 This was such a fun event. There were tons of giveaways and it was just an excellent opportunity to network with local industry-folk.

 Below are some pictures of the fun!

 The panel was made up of Safia of Lipstick Mixtapes, A local hairdresser from Trend Studios: Orlando, Su of Chronicle Stones (HELLO Nail Veils!), Maria of Cult Nails, Courtney of Phyrra.net and myself.
Su, Maria and Courtney
   Below is Safia, who always rocks some fierce fashion, make up and hair. Safia is fierceness in a little package and I just love her to bits. She emphasized the importance of wearing colors! Colors and more colors! I could not have agreed with her more.

 Below is  Miss Su of Chronicle Stones. She really emphasized on the importance of Branding Yourself. You guys really need to check her work out. Her jewelry is amazing and she also has created a line of re-usable nail accessories made of semi-precious metals called Nail Veils. I will be posting about these babies soon!

  This panel was really about how brands and bloggers have come together now days to reach the consumer on a different level.

 Below is me having a mini panic attack lol. IDK what it is about microphones that makes me so nervous. This was also my first time being part of a panel.

 The lovely Courtney of Phyrra.net had some great tips about SEO and indie make up companies.

 The fierce Maria of Cult Nails spoke of the beginnings of her brand and her expectations for Cult Nails in the future. Maria always looks like such a movie star!

 Me tee hees! I mainly spoke about how I had no idea what I was doing when I started blogging lolol. Well that and how bloggers really play a bit part in hyping up products, especially in the cases of indie brands.

 Miss Courtney

 The venue was SO amazing for this mixer. We had pretty views of DT Orlando and mood lighting. The venue has a very artsy feel in general. It was beautiful. They also had set up tables where you could shop Cult Nails polishes and Lipstick Mixtapes Lip color.

  Quite a few of lovely ladies from the Beauty Bloggers or Central Florida came out to show their support an mingle as well. Below is Miss Kimberly of Libby's Pink Vanity, Courtney and myself.
  This was really a fun event and I wanna thank the people of BluPrint Style PR for organizing this event to bring the Brands, the bloggers and the local "beauty minded" together. I can't believe I got to be in a panel alongside some women who I seriously admire. 
 This is a very exciting time to be a beauty blogger in the Central Florida region. Now we have The Makeup Show making it's debut in Orlando in November and who knows what will come of that. I am VERY excited to say the least. November can't come soon enough!

  Good nite and happy Tuesday!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment