LTHP is on Vampy Varnish Today!!!

Good morning darlings!!!

  I have some very exciting news!! Kelly from vampyvarnish.com and I are starting a little collaboration today!! Strating today, LTHP will be on VV every other Wednesday morning with a little nail art instalation. I am SOOOO honored and happy to be working on this continuing series with Kelly. I look up to Kelly and her blog and I aspire to be among the ranks of her awesomeness someday.
 I really hope you guys will head on over to Vampy Varnish to see what I came up with for my very first (of many) How -to pictorial!! I came up with a really cute look for Spring, complete with step-by step photos. I really think you guys will like it a lot!!

  I really cannot thank Kelly enough for having me on her amazing website and for embracing the shorties!!  See you on Vampy Varnish!! 



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment