Today is a BIG Day!

Hi guys!!

   My best friend is getting married today!! I can't believe how fast today came!! I am so happy and excited for her. I wish them the best of luck and I know they will do great as husband and wife! I will be posting pictures of the official manis soon. I've been in Puerto Rico since Thursday and all of these past few posts have been scheduled, including today's because.. OMG is the interwebs slow here!! loool!!!

  So for today I am showing you guys what is probably my new favorite layering combo...
  This Black glitter polish has no name :(. It is part of a duo nail polish I found at Charlotte Russe. I saw it and I HAD to have it. I am a sucker for anything that has black glitter... But this is so much more! It's Black glitter and Blue iridescent glitter and smaller pink glitters and random large Silver hexes. It's just amazing... AND THEN.. I layered it over NOPI Kim-pletely in Love. This is just a dreamy amazing combo! I'm so glad I found this pretty... Now I just have to make it last o.O.

So yeah.. I am in love with this. I may do a sweep of Charlotte Russes all over town to find me some more backups of this because it's so pretty. I'm off to celebrate this day with my bestie!!

Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment