BYS Down the Rabbit Hole

Happy Sunday!!

  I am making my way back to Florida today. I had an amazing time in Puerto Rico and everything was so wonderful. It was great to hang out with my bestie and to be there with her for her big day. In the mean time please enjoy this swatch of this awesome polish!
Down the Rabbit Hole is a Black base packed full of micro holographic and silver glitter. I LOVE this. It looks like a starry night sky. I am a sucker for anything Black and sparkly and this really hits the spot. I prefer layering this over a Black creme to give it extra depth. Also, I can't stand how BYS polishes smell so anything that cuts down the exposure to the fumes down is great lol.

This is such an epic win in my book.. Like seriously.

  So, I know Muffin Monday just started back up again but since I am traveling today I won't have time to do a Muffin Monday this week :(. But there will be a post tomorrow :D.

Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment