Bettina Cheers Holiday Nail Art

Hello and happy Friday!!

  Today I have some sweet and simple Holiday nails. For this mani I used one of my new Bettinas from the Bliss Collection, which I still have to show you guys. But anyways, here is a look using one of my new favorite shades of Green.
 So for this simple look I started with Two coats of Cheers. I really liked the base color so I kept the accents simple. I sponged the tips with Bettina Hustle and Peace. For the stamp I used Bundle Monster plate BM and Color Club Perfect Mol-Ten. To accent the little tree I dabbed on some NYX Carnival and for the little tree toppers I fished out some Gold hexes out of Milanis Gold FX. Topped the whole thing off with some SV.

  Here is Cheers all by itself. This Green is amazing. It is somewhat similar to Zoya's Shawn. But Cheers is slightly smokier and darker. Replace the Yellow tones in Shawn with Grey and you get Cheers. The formula on this color is amazing and is fully opaque at Two easy coats.
 So that is all for today. It's a simple but fun look. The trees are too cute :D.

Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment