Essie Luxeffects Shine of the Times Layerings!

Hi loves and happy Friday!!

  Today I have two quick layering combos using Essie's Shine of the Times. This pretty was released around the Holidays and it made a huge splash due to the fact that it is a Flakie. Now, this one is a dupe of Nubar 2010 and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure(Original). I have Nubar 2010 but I couldn't pass this up for some reason... I've only layered over Two colors because this has been seen time and time again but it's still just so pretty!!!
Here is Shine of the Times over Bettina's Bordeaux. I won't really be going into detail about Shine of the Times because we all know what it looks like lol.. But I love how fiery this looks over certain colors. I love how this looks over Red shades in paticular. It creates a really interesting textured look and so many colors come out.

 And here I have it layered over A England Galahad. I love how this looks like a Sunset sky. You know? when the Sun is going down and there is a Blue sky covered in Pink clouds? This reminds me of those types of afternoons. 

Can you guys get enough flakies? I kinda can't!!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment