Evolution of a Mani with China Glaze Celtic Sun and my New Nubs- A Must Read

Good morning loves!!

  So, here's the dealio... I usually work on Muffin Mondays on Sundays..... Well Saturday night became extremely eventful when womanly things lined up just right not 26 minutes into the new year... Needless to say I feel like crap and I am in a lot of pain and the last thing on my mind is doing my nails. I decided to do a live Muffin Monday so I will be back later with a Muffin post. In the meantime please enjoy this awesome and totally accidental mani... It's a funny story...
 So it all started with me really wanting to try Celtic Sun. Which is a freaking awesome neon highlighter Yellow. I just got it recently at Sally's. It's an older color but it's still totally awesome and new to me. My camera will never do neons justice.... I started with a base of Two coats of Julep's Holly , which is a light White with just a touch of Pink and it has a pearly shimmer. This color turned out to be a perfect base for this neon Yellow. I then layered Two effortless coats of Celtic Sun over the Julep, topped it off with some SV and it was awesome... Also... Thoughts on my new nubbies? I'm kind of enjoying them....

So then I decided that I wanted some totally Rock 'n' Roll nails and the checker stamp I just got was the perfect choice so I did just on my Ring finger as a cute and chic accent nail. Total love for this look. So I was pretty sure this would be the final look for the night and I was just rocking out with the hubs celebrating New Year's eve when suddenly...
The plate is SE22 and I used Konad Black Special Polish
  I totally jacked up my pinkie nail!!!!!!! Apparently it had not fully dried... So I re- did it and not 10 seconds after applying my top coat (literally) on the newly painted pinkie I jacked it up AGAIN! So I decided I was not going to re-do it a Third time...

   What did I do? Glitter will cover ALL our sins loool!!! I added a coat of my new favorite layering glitter that I found at Charlotte Russe and the pinkie was good as new. And then I was thinking my hand was looking uneven so I did on my Index finger as well... BUT THEN.. I thought my Middle and Thumb nails were looking out of place being naked so I added some awesome star stamps from Bundle Monster plate BM05. And voila! A whole awesome and accidental look was born! I wish this looked as awesome bright as they do in person...
The contrast of the Black against the neon Yellow is just so much fun!! And also I am freaking LOVING this checkered stamp! Ladies!! Salon Express kits at CVS "As Seen on TV" section. It was only $10 and it comes with this plate that has the checkered stamp.

And this was THE final look of the night. I am so in love with this look. It's fun and edgy and I am so shocked at how much I love this shade of neon Yellow. I also love how the CR glitter looks over this bold shade. It is just the perfect contrast.

Thanks for stopping ladies and see you later!!!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment