O.P.I Russian Navy

Hello Darlings!!

  Today's post is a classic beauty. This color has quite a bit of age on it and it is a part of O.P.I's core collection. I don't remember exactly what drew me to buy this color because in "normal" light it really doesn't look like anything special. This is one of those colors that really comes to life in the Sun and like I said before it is just classic... I just recently wore this under O.P.I I Lilly Love You and the combination was just stunning. The funny thing is as I was applying this color I kept thinking to myself..." Why haven't I worn this more often?".

O.P.I Russian Navy
Russian Navy is a beautiful shade of deep Navy Blue shimmer. What really sets this shade of Navy apart  is the beautiful Magenta shimmer that peaks through the deep Navy base. The magenta shimmer is more evident in the bottle than it is on the nail but it gives this color the extra bit of depth that makes me love it so much. Like just about every other O.P.I this color has a great Two coat formula. Beauties like this one deserve more love! 

Thoughts on this shade?
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment