O.P.I Ya'll Come back Ya' Hear? Glitter- Jelly Sandwich

Good morning loves!!

  Yesterday was my first day at work and it went great! I'm really excited about this job. It feels good to have a nice job with normal hours. The people I work with are all really nice as well. That always makes things a lot better :D. I'm super happy!

  Today I have my first glitter-jelly sandwich. As a treat to my self for getting this new job I rewarded myself by getting an Orange jelly. What color more perfect than O.P.I's Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear? (which has an amazing formula). I am so IN LOVE with how this turned out. And I also cannot believe that it took me so long to try one of these. They look like some sort of candy or cracked glass marble... LOVE THIS!
I started with Two coats of Ya'll Come Back ya Hear? Then I applied one coat of $OPI Only Gold for Me. I decided that was not blingy or flashy enough so I switched to Milani's Gold FX which really gave me the fish- scale look I wanted. So I "applied" Two coats of Milani Gold FX. I finished off with one more coat of YCBYH? and topped the whole thing off with some Seche Vite for extra shine and to dry all those layers o.O 
I'm not looking forward to removal.. But who cares when it looks this awesome! I feel like a fiery mermaid or something. I have soooo many ideas for more glitter-jelly sandwiches. These are a great and easy way to make your nails look fierce and like you put a ton of work into them... YAY!

Have you tried a glitter sammich? What is your favorite combo?


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment