Spring Pastels done Right by Milani

Good Morning my loves!

  Today I continue my Milani Mini series with Four more of their new Spring 2012 releases. These Four Spring pastels have a little something special going on. There is nothing plain or boring about these shades. They are fresh, girly and just super pretty! Shall I get on with it?
 To see swatches of these beaties just keep reading after the jump.


All of these swatches were done without a base or top coat. These all applies really great for me. Once again the brush was perfection and I could not be happier with these colors.

Milani Beach Front
 This is the most beautiful shade of Sky Blue creamy shimmer. The Silvery/ Light Blue shimmer in this is a very fine glassfleck and it gives this color insane depth. I've heard that the formula on this one can be a bit thick and problematic but mine went on like butter. I only needed Two coats of Beach Front for opaque color. This is not even close to being a dupe of any other of the shimmery Blues that have come out this Spring. This is cleaner, Bluer and it does not have Gold shimmer.

Milani Juno
 This is a lovely shade of Carnation Pink creme with a Pink flash running through it a la Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude. I LOVE shades like these. Many may find it boring or predictable but shades like this make me feel girly and sort of dainty. This color has a pretty good formula but it does best when applied in Three thin coats.

Milani Orchidia
 OMG!!! Holy wow!  This medium Red toned Purple creme stands out with its amazing Lavender/ Blue micro glassfleck shimmer. This color is perfect. That is all there is to it. The formula is perfection and I'm pretty sure anyone can pull off this shade. I think this will be my new go to Purple... It is quite a possibility.

Milani Mint Candy
 Yummy, yummy Teal shimmery awesomeness. This color is so interesting and beautiful. I love how the shimmer looks like it is floating on the creamy teal surface. This color went on like butter and didn't even require any clean up. Two easy coats of Mint Candy is all it takes for awesome Spring nails.
These are awesome. End of story :D. Great formulas, great shades and great finishes. I love that these are unique but right on trend for the Spring season. I think I will be wearing these quite a lot this coming months. I am pretty certain these are already out in stores. I cannot choose a favorite because all Four of these colors are just my thing!

Which do you love?

(**Product Provided by Milani PR co**)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment