China Glaze Drawn to You- Magnetic Polish

Happy Caturday!!

  Today I will be showing you last Saturday's mani :D. I really like the magnetic polish trend but I really want to see different colors being done. It seems everyone is released the same shades.... But this particular color from China Glaze's Magnetix Collection caught my eye because it is just a little different from the other magnetic shades I've seen out there.
 Drawn To You is a dusty Purple magnetic polish. The formula on this color is very dense and if you're in a rush you could very easily get away with one coat. I did Two coats. First I did my "base" color coat and did the magnet part on the Second coat to make sure it was all even and covered. I used the diagonal stripe design magnet from the China Glaze 3/magnet- magnet lol. I was kinda let down with the CG magnet. It seems a little weak, no?
Regardless of the weak magnet I still really like this polish and the effect it creates.

Happy St. Paddy's!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment