China Glaze Luxe and Lush

Good morning loves!

  Today I have my one and only pick from "The Hunger Games" Collection. Of course, I went for Luxe and Lush. It was meant to be, the bottle I got was the very last one. I was actually kind of let down by this collection. I guess, since they are inspired by the 12 Districts, it would make sense for most of them to be kind of bleak and sad. Except , of course, for Luxe and Lush. If you've not read  The Hunger Games, you should totally get on that. It is seriously an amazing book, and I am sure the rest of the series will be just as amazing.
 I did Two coats of Luxe and Lush over Two coats of China Glaze Midtown Magic. Luxe and Lush is a great mica-flake top coat. These flakes have a very interesting color shift.  This combination really showcases the true beauty of Luxe and Lush so well. To apply it I kind of blobbed on what ever amount seemed lie enough and the spread that around the nail. I did that Twice. I had to work pretty quickly but carefully before the base started to get too tacky. The little Golden, ember-like shimmer, in Midtown Magic peeks so perfectly through the clear base of Luxe and Lush for a perfect Hunger Games themed mani. I could not stop staring at my fiery tips. To make sure it was all really smooth I did Two coats of Seche Vite.
I just love this! I seriously cannot wait for the movie on Friday!

Did you pick up any HG polishes?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment