Gimmie the Blues

Happy Saturday my loves!

  It is no secret that I love Blue polish. I just love Blue as a color in general. I find it soothing, refreshing and clean. I love all shades of Blue as well. I love vibrant Blues, soft Blues, shimmery Blues... I could go on for days about how much I love Blue... But for your sake I won't :D. I'll just show you Two awesome Blue shades of polish instead.
Sinful Colors Cinderella
 There is nothing sinful about this color *badum tsssss* trollooololol! Cinderella is a soft Blue base with Pink/ Golden shimmer. The formula on this color is pretty sheer and a bit streaky. For these pics I did Three coats of Cinderella but I think next time I wil layer it over a similar shade of Blue. I still absolutely love this color and how dreamy and princessy it is. Cinderella is the perfect name for this shade of shimmery Blue.

China Glaze Frostbite
 Frostbite is a pretty popular China Glaze shade. It is an electric shade of shimmery Pepsi Blue. The formula on this color is very pigmented and so easy to work with. This was one of my first China Glaze colors I ever bought and I still love it to pieces! This is Two coats of Frostbite.
Moar blue!!!!

Happy Saturday!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment