China Glaze Fast Track Gradient Nail Art

Good morning loves!

  Today I have another color from The Hunger Games Collection. Along with Luxe and Lush, I also picked up Fast Track and Riveting. Today I will be showing you Fast Track. I was on the fence about this color but finally decided to take the plunge and just go for it because once it is gone it is gone and I'd hate to feel like I missed out on a color I could have loved. Fast Track is a lovely color with amazing shimmer but sadly, it did not do any favors for my skin tone so I did this....
 So I started with Two coats of Fast Track. Since I was not LOVING how it looked on me I spiced it up with some contrasting sponging. I lightly sponged on the tips with China Glaze Glittering Garland and on top of that I added some Zoya Ivanka to give it extra sparkle and depth. Once I had the gradient going I was actually over the moon with this look (which I wore to go see The Hunger Games BTW).
 To see swatches of Fast Track just keep reading after the jump.

China Glaze Fast Track
 Fast Track is a beautiful shade of beige packed full of Golden- Green micro shimmer. This is really a gorgeous color but it does not really do anything for my skin tone or visa versa. The formula on this color is really good and does well in Two coats.
Thanks for stopping by!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment