Hungry? Have a *Jelly* Sandwich!

Hey it's Sunday!!

  Why blab when there are awesome glitter- jelly sandwiches to be seen!!! 
Continue reading to see some awesome sammies!

 I love glitter-jelly sammiches. I love them mainly because as long as you have jelly polishes and glitter polishes the possibilities and color combinations are endless. I love the encapsulated look of the glitter under jelly finish polishes. Want sparkle, but not TOO much sparkle? Do a jelly sandwich! Want to dupe your favorite Deborah Lippmann glitter? Do a jelly sandwich! Want to give your sheer nude a pop of color? Jelly Sandwich! You guys get the picture lool!

Revlon Sheer Seafoam and Orly Go Deeper
 Pretty awesome right? For this sammy I started with Three coats of Revlon Sheer Seafoam. I actually wore that over night before I decided that I wanted to see how it would do as a jelly sammy. I immediately grabbed for my new Orly Go Deeper and did Two coats of That. Once that was pretty dry I did one more coat of Sheer Seafoam and Ta-Da! Beautiful Cosmic jelly nails!

Spoiled Trust Fund Baby and Essie Mademoiselle
 I seriously LOVE this particular sandwich! For this I started with Two coats of Essie Mademoiselle then did one coat of Spoiled Trust Fund Baby. After that was dry I went back and did one more coat of Mademoiselle. This is a more "calm" take on a jelly sandwich.

Orly Can't be Tamed and O.P.I Care to Danse?
 Doesn't this look like flowers or something? IDK but I LOVE it. I started with Two coats of O.P.I Care to Danse followed by Two coats of Orly Can't be Tamed then topped off with one more coat of Care to Danse. This combination has Spring written all over it!

Orly Right Amount of Evil and O.P.I Ya'll Come Back Ya' Hear?
 For this look I started with Two juicy coats of O.P.I Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear? Once my base was dry I added Two coats of Orly Right Amount of Evil and topped it off with one more coat of Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear?. I loved how this looked like fish scales!
I definitely need more sheer jelly polishes to be able to do more variations of sammies. Don't you wanna go play with your glitters and jellies now?!

Thoughts?


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment