Deborah Lippmann Swagga Like Us and Sugar Daddy

Happy Sunday!! 

  Today I have Two metallic duochromes by Deborah Lippmann. I was lucky enough to receive these as a gift from the lovely people at Neiman Marcus- Millenia. 

Deborah Lippmann Swagga Like Us
 This is Swagga Like Us. This polish is in the same family as Chanel Peridot and O.P.I Just Spotted the Lizard. This is a rich Coppery- Golden with a Peacock tone duochrome. The duochrome is much more evident in the bottle than it is on the nail and that is my problem with all of these shades. They look SO mind blowing in the bottle but on the nail they are not nearly as spectacular. The formula on this polish is really easy to work with and it is not as brush strokey as I was expecting it to be. As it dries the strokes completely disappear. I used Two coats for this swatch.

Deborah Lippmann Sugar Daddy
 Sugar Daddy is a lovely Champagne toned metallic with flashes of a Rosey duochrome. This polish is a lovely concept but it does not work well with my skin tone. I really like how it looks like vintage jewelry. The formula on this polish was also great to work with and much like Swagga Like Us the brush strokes disappear as it dries. Like many of these metallic duochromes this polish is not without its dupes. If you love this shade but are not feeling that price tag then check out Nails Inc. in Stratford.
I hope you guys have a great Sunday. I will have some comps of my suspected dupes really soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
(**DL products gifted by Neiman Marcus**)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment