Dotty Nail Art with Catrice Polishes

Happy Thursday!! 

  I love Summer nail trends. They are always vibrant and fun. This year I've been seeing a lot of Watermelon themed nail art and I thought I'd give it a shot. I wanted to do something a little different and more "grown up". I went with a cute "dotticure" in a Watermelon color scheme. I think this is a fun take on the trend. I love doing "dotticures" because they are a fast and easy way to spice up any manicure. Some of my favorite manicures have been of the dotted nature. 
 For this easy look I started with a base of Catrice's King of Greens. This color is really just outstanding. Once my base was dry I started placing the dots. I started with the big Coral dots which were done with Catrice Meet me at Coral Island. Then I did some medium dots in the same color. For the small White dots I used Milani White on the Spot which is the best dotting White ever! For the Black accents I used Milani Black Swift which is another amazing polish for dotting.
  I wanted to add something a litle flashy to set the whole manicure off so I did some very small dots with Mavala Electric Green (cannot wait to actually wear this shade). For this "dotticure" I used my dotting tools from Born Pretty Store. I topped the whole thing off with some SV and then some INM Nothern Lights for sparkle.
 I hope you guys enjoyed my take on Watermelon Nails. I really like how these colors work together. Hhhhmmm.. Maybe I should start turning to Fruit for inspiration :D!. Also, I decided against growing my nails out. You guys replied with so much love for the nubs that I decided to keep them that way. I do love my nubs #ClubNub <3!

What do you think of dotted melons?


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment