LTHP's Very First #EOTD #FOTD and #OOTD Post!!

Good Morning and happy Thursday!! 

  Today I have my very first full Face of the Day/ Outfit of the Day/ Eye of the Day post. I'm so fashionable ya'll... Bwahahaha.. Not really... I was just really liking this full look so I figured I'd make a post about it. I'm a Florida gal all the way and my outfits are usually kept pretty simple and light. It is usually pretty hot and Sunny down here. I really liked the unintentional play of colors with this outfit. 
To see more pics of this look, including eye and lip close ups just contine reading :D!

 I love jumpy shots! They are fun and you can see how the clothes move. I also love the simplicity of this outfit. That's the only way to go when it's so hot out you can feel the air sticking to you.
 Rainbow Striped top from Charlotte Russe. Bailey cut denim shorts from Delia's. Let me go onto say that these are the comfiest most cutest shorts ever! They are the perfect length for me with a 3.5" inseam. They are short but not *too* short. The sandals are from Urban Outfitters.

  Here is a full face shot. I recently got my hair did by the awesome Coutney who runs Phyrra.net. First she bleached my hair and then applied colors in tiers. She used some Manic Panic dyes and some Punky Colors dyes. I know this will be high maintenance but I could care less! It looks SO fun and happy. I feel like a bird or a fish... Or a mermaid!

 Ok, so here are some close- ups of my eye make up. This was all done with NYX products and I seriously, SERIOUSLY loved this look. The Pink was much Pinkier and the Purple was much Purple-ier but my lights washed the color out a bit.
 For this look I did use an eyeshadow primer. I used the NYX pot primer in Nude. It really did make a huge difference in how my shadow applied and wore. I'm such a noob hahah!
For this I used Several NYX Triple Shadow Palettes.
I used the Cherry Trio, The Purples Trio and the Beanie trio.
For my browbone I used the  NYX Jumbo shadow Pencil in Milk and set it with NYX shadow in Beanie.

Here is a close up of my Pink lip.
My lips were much brighter in person. I started with a "base" of Revlon Balm Stain in Lovesick and then went over that with NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Addis Ababa. 

And last but not least here is a shot of the back of my hair. Seriously love how the Turquoise peeks out from underneath the Pink and Purple.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! It was a lot of fun to work on and having Mr. LTHP work with me as well on the pics.

Thanks for stopping by!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment