Shimmer Polish - Karen, Jennifer, Gerry, & Tracy

These are the last four polishes from Shimmer Polish that she sent for me to review. My experience has been so similar with all that I thought to just lump these last ones together.
Check out Cindy's Etsy shopwebsite, or facebook for more information on purchasing. Or you can always email her directly with your paypal address and the colors you would like to purchase: 
shimmer484(at)gmail(dot)com
 
Karen is light purple-ish/pink with some a lovely blend of other shades. This was 3 thin coats.




Jennifer is light blue? with orange/gold? This is one of those mysterious polishes that I cannot for the life of me describe accurately. Good luck, maybe you can.




Gerry is another gorgeous combination. Purple with blue and pink/red thrown in. 2 moderate coats.




Tracy is a warm gold with all different shapes and sizes. There are even some bar glitters! I normally despise bar glitters, but these are just well enough blended in to the mix that I like it! 3 thin coats.



Thanks again to Cindy for providing me with her Shimmer Polish line to review!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment