Shimmery Skittles with Essence Polishes

Good Morning! 

  Sometimes I forget that I can wear more than one polish at once lol... See.. I was having this dilemma because my Dutch swap buddy Sharon sent me Five duo pens from Essence and I couldn't decide which one to wear first. There was also the part where I lined them all up and loved how all Ten colors looked together so I decided to go for shimmery skittles. 
 Skittle nails are such an easy way to brighten your day a little. For this I used all of the colors in my Essence Duo pens. Sharon sent some pens from the Season of Extremes Collection and the Colour3 Collection. I posted a picture of the duos below. I sponged the tips of my skittles with the corresponding shimmer to the base color.

Here are all the duo pens. The Colour3 Pen in Blue has a dupe for Nfu. OH 52 on one of the ends.

Here are al mu bases.
These were all Two easy coats of color.
That's it for today. Keeping short and sweet like my nubs :D which I will be growing out... Maybe... I can't decide.... 

Thanks for stopping by!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment