#FlBeautyBloggers Guest Posts! Courtney of Phyrra.net


Hi loves! 

  Today's post comes to us from the uber talented Courtney of Phyrra.net
---
Hi everyone! My name is Phyrra and I’m a friend of Cristina’s. She asked me to do a mermaid look for
her, so I did. If you like it, I have a tutorial for it. I used gold, green and teal.
 To see the full Mermaid look and the full list of products used continue reading.

 I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight to give the overall look a golden glow and help the
shades blend better with one another.

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight
Urban Decay Half-Baked - lid, lower crease, extended out a bit
Urban Decay Junkie - crease, extended out
Urban Decay Kush - lower lash line, extended out
Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl - browbone and inner corners of eye
Makeup Geek Fame Gel Liner - upper and lower lash line, fish tail
Urban Decay 24/7 Flipside liner - lower waterline
Anastasia Tinted brow gel in Caramel - to fill in brows
Urban Decay 24/7 Rockstar liner - to darken brows
Milani Mascara
Face:
Addiction NV a little bit of foundation in Pat
tokidoki Royal Pride bronzer - blush
Too Faced Candlelight Duo - highlighter

Lips:
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Rx Lip Tar


This is the longest, wildest wig that I own and I think it works for a wild warrior Mermaid. She might
have seaweed tangled in her hair. I see her lips as being blue, even though the cold water of the sea
doesn’t bother her.

How do you envision a mermaid?
--

  I'd say this is definitely a wild mermaid. She does not play by the rules and she kicks ass with her awesome tail!!! A huge thanks to Courtney for creating this awesome fantasy look for us!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment