#FlBeautyBloggers Guest Posts! Judi from JudiXO

Hi Darlings!! 

  This Sunday Morning Post comes to us from Judi of Judixo who can rock a cat eye like it's no ones biz! 
--

Hi! My name is Judi and I blog at http://judixo.blogspot.com. Today I'm going to share with you a look I wore recently when on vacation in Washington, DC.
 I limited the amount of makeup I took with me, because I wanted this trip to be more about where I went and what I did versus how I looked when I did it. I wanted to spend as much time around the city as possible.  On our final night there we went to a bar called Whitlow's on Wilson.  It was a rooftop bar that was spectacular.  Our friend told us rooftop bars are getting popular in the DC area.   It hasn’t caught on here in my part of Florida, but it’s a great concept.  I loved Whitlow’s because the weather was just perfect.  There was a cool breeze, but the sun was warm enough to keep you from shivering.  And the views were great from the rooftop.  

That night I wore:
Eyes
Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast – all over the lid
MAC Summer Haze – center of the lid
Urban Decay Virgin – inner highlight
Urban Decay Buck – outer V and crease
Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black
Milani Brow Tint Pen – 02 Dark Brown

Face
Urban Decay Naked Skin in 5.5

Cheeks
NARS Desire

Lips
MAC – Candy Yum Yum
MAC – Flamingo
Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain – Sweetheart (later that evening) 

 I love how I paired Candy Yum Yum with Flamingo.  Flamingo is pink with a hint of coral. It’s a lustre so it has a nice sheen.  Candy Yum Yum is matte neon magenta pink.  I like how it Flamingo made Candy Yum Yum a bit lighter and have a pretty and bright sheen.  My lips almost look like they are glowing from the inside out.
Since Candy Yum Yum and Flamingo are both limited edition shades, I decided to leave them safely at home.  I took along with me a Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Sweetheart.  Once I felt my lipstick was fading, I put the balm stain on to help keep my lips moisturized and colorful.  I’m surprised how well the colors interacted with each other. (See below, a picture of me towards sundown.)
I love the look of layered lipsticks.  With the countless combinations you can add so much depth to an otherwise ordinary look!  What are your favorite lipstick combinations to wear?
---

  Much like Judi I am also a fan of layering lippies to get custom colors and intense glossy finishes. I also have to mention that Revlon Balm Stain in Sweetheart is one of my all time favorite lip colors! 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment