Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - All Aglow

There is a new display of SH Diamond Strengths floating around at your local drugstores. I bought 2 and they are totally gorgeous glass flecks. I've heard some say they remind them of the Color Club Take Wing collection, and could potentially be dupes.... but I don't have them to compare. Check it out:

Pictured is 2 coats of All Aglow layered over 2 coats of SH Complete Salon Manicure Trouble Maker.
It reflects two awesome purple hues that make it really interesting. The polish itself is fairly thin, I can imagine it have visible nail line even after several coats. Hence, my layering choice.



 I don't recall previous Diamond Strength's label being so tiny. The name of the polish is in fine print above the ingredients. I really had to hunt to find it.


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment