#AwesomeNailsAreAwesome Guest Week! Featuring Dorra of Didolines Nails

Hi loves!!! 

  LTHP goes international today!!! This post features the lovely Dorra of Didoline Nails. This is the lovely and awesome gal who made O.P.I Black Spotted happen for me. She is an absolute sweetheart and has Two versions of her blog, one French and one in English. Today's post is even bi-lingual! 

---

As the lovely Cristina has a busy and stressful week going on, she gave me the opportunity of doing a guest post, and I'm sooooo glad 
Etant donné que Cristina va avoir une semaine assez stressante à venir, elle m'a donné l'opportunité de préparer un post pour son blog  Et j'en suis plus qu'heureuse, car j'ai toujours adoré son blog!!

First things first, I'm Dorra from Didoline's Nails. The blog for my french readers is www.didolines-nails.com and for my english speaking readers it's didolines-nails.blogspot.com
 My nail polish obsession started when I was in high school, which means a few years ago, but I started blogging about it only a few months ago. 
Je m'appelle Dorra et je tiens le blog Didoline's Nails. Ma passion pour les vernis date de quelques années déjà, en fait ça remonte au temps du lycée, mais je n'ai commencé à bloguer ce sujet que récemment.

When it comes to my nails, I generally get my inspiration from patterns I see on clothes, phone cases, ... . Today, I got inspired by one of my tops which has an argyle pattern. And as I had never tried this kind of design on my nails, I thought this would be a good idea to do it for you guys! So here we go !
La plupart du temps, je m'inspire de motifs que je vois sur des fringues, ou sur des accessoires comme les coques de téléphones, etc.. Et aujourd'hui c'est un de mes petits hauts qui m'a inspirée, un petit haut avec des motifs de type argyle. Et comme je n'avais jamais fait ça sur mes ongles je me suis dit que c'était la bonne occasion!!
C'est parti !
First, I painted my nails with Lime Crime's Milky Ways which is just the perfect creamy white! 
Then, I taped my nails to do the triangle shapes. Then, I carefully peeled the pieces of tape and with a dotting tool, I made the silver dots. I finished with my favorite top coat which is the Miracote from Duri.
Dans un premier temps j'ai posé deux couches de Milky Ways de Lime Crime. Je le trouve toujours aussi parfait! 
Puis j'ai positionné mes morceaux de scotch afin de faire les deux triangles sur les côtés de mes ongles. Puis, j'ai enlevé les morceaux de scotch et avec un dotting tool j'ai fait les motifs en argenté.
Enfin, j'ai terminé avec une couche de mon top coat chéri à savoir le Miracote de Duri.
What do you think about it? Will you try it on your nails?
Qu'est-ce que vous en pensez? Avez-vous essayé quelque chose de similaire sur vos ongles?
I hope that you'll enjoy this article 
J'espère que vous aimerez 
Again, thank you Cris, for giving me this opportunity 
Et encore merci à toi, Cristina pour m'avoir permis d'écrire cet article pour ton blog 
xoxo 
Bisous 
---
 A huge thank you to Dorra for this fantastic, bi-lingual post. And an even HUGER thank you again for sending me the coveted Black Spotted by O.P.I. Dorra has also been featured by several French media outlets as one of the up and coming French nail art bloggers to watch out for and I agree 100%. Thank for for taking from your time to come hang with LTHP Dorra!! 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment