Mustache Nail Art

I don't know where the sudden surge of interest in mustaches has come from.... but I'm on the bandwagon. Of course my dad has ALWAYS had a mustache. Probably since he was first able to grow a mustache. So I consider myself a fan because he's such a dedicated wearer ;)
 This is 2 coats of China Glaze Sea Spray & the black details were done using black acrylic paint and a skinny striper brush.


The design was loosely inspired by my new stackable glasses/nose/mustache ring that I got from Forever21.
(I can't find it on the site anymore.... Here is the same thing, but silver & $9.99 at Payless. It's funny that the pieces are upside down and out of order for their stock photo!)
 Closeup!

I can't help it:

I mustache you a question, what do you think of this new fad?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment