31 Day Challenge 2012! Day Thirteen: Animal Print

It's November! 

 WHAT?! Anyways today Sam, Rie and I are taking on the 13th prompt in the 31 Day Challenge. These nails are inspired by, and in honor of, my beloved bearded dragon. Her name was Amelia, she recently passed. She had a long, happy and healthy life. I got her as a little baby and later on she was "adopted" by my mom and brother later on. They loved her very much too. It only made sense to do some nails in her memory ♥.
  I started with a base of Julie G nail polish in 9 to 5. I then cling-wrapped some Bettina Sunrise. You cannot really see the contrast of the cling-wrapping but it looked really cool in person. To give it some flash I sponged the tips with Julie G in Metallic Heels. The stamping was done with Bundle Monster plate BM224 and Bettina Orange. I topped it all off with some Seche Vite. 

 Here are two of my favorite pictures of Amelia. She had the prettiest peach, orange and red color scheme. She was a sweet little lizard. Beardies are great pets! 
             
Now don't forget to stop by my challenge partners Rie and Sam's to see their Red looks for day One!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment