Friday Wet 'n' Wild #EOTD Look Spam

Happy Friday! 

  Today I have a few eye of the day looks I've done over the past few weeks. I'm keeping things short and sweet today. Going crazy prepping for this weekend.  This weekend shall be crazy! The Makeup Show Orlando is this Sunday and Monday and I cannot wait. 

Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone Look
 This look features the neutral toned side of the Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone 8-pan palette. I LOVE this palette. For this look I used the shadows as labeled on the pans. My inner corner was highlighted with NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk and Set with Milani pressed powder shadow in French Vanilla. 

Pop of Jade  
 This look features the Comfort Zone Palette once again. As I said.. I LOVE this palette. For this look I used the neutral side of the palette. For the Green liner I used the Wet 'n' Wild megalast liquid liner in Turquoise.

Dark but Fun
 This look features the Wet 'n' Wild Blue had me at Hello 8- pan palette. I used a mix of both sides of the palette for this look. Mainly the matte colors in the palette.

  All these looks started with a base of NYX skintone shadow primer. My mascara on all of these is Maybelline The Colossal and my brows were filled in with Milani Felt tip brow pen in Deep.

  I hope I can come up with an awesome makeup look for this weekend! XO


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment