Houndstooth Trimmed

I recently revamped some black metal folding chairs to be utterly awesome. I took the seats off and stapled houndstooth fabric onto them. Then I spray painted the frames to be cute bright colors. This is a picture from my iphone, it's not really color accurate. They are pastel green, tiffany teal, medium pink, and butter yellow.

So this nail art combination was inspired by my new chairs!


I started with 3 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I used a coat of Seche Vite to thoroughly dry it.

I then stamped Konad Black Special Polish and Konad m63 image plate. It doesn't have to be perfect...

Because then I took Barielle Do Unto Others and a thin striper brush to carefully freehand the rims.
Any diy projects that you've done recently?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment