Beauty and The Blog Panel at The Makeup Show Orlando/ #TMSOrlando

Good afternoon!

 This is a quick post to share some photos of the panel I got to be a part of when The Makeup Show came to Orlando at the beginning of November. The panel was hosted by the living legend that is James Vincent. being asked to be a part of this panel was a true highlight in my blogging days. I can't believe the amount of amazing connections I got to make at this show.
 
 The panel was made up of Koren of EnKore Makeup, Elessa Jade of Pursebuzz, Brittany of Clumps of Mascara, Courtney of Phyrra.net and myself. The panel was hosted/ moderated by James Vincent. To be a part of this group of talented and successful people in the industry was nothing short of an honor. 
To see more photos just continue reading!


 This panel really focused on the current role of bloggers in the beauty industry. We spoke about how much of an impact consumer blogging has had on the beauty industry, and how we really have to be accountable for what we post and say as member of "new media".  

  We answered several questions that were send in by readers as well as questions from audience members.

James Vincent, our moderator.
  He is a big supporter of bloggers and really understands the emerging role of the beauty blogger in this industry.

Elessa and Koren were Two of the first people to ever do the whole "makeup vlogging" thing on youtube. True trailblazers! 

 Talking about stuff and things!

 After the panel we all gathered to take photos with the fans and answer questions.

 And this photo cracks me up. My facial expression pretty much covers how I feel about Embryolisse Lait-Creme (which I am holding in this photo). The stuff is miraculous, but more on that later!
 This was a really great experience and I learned SO much. I came back very inspired to start a You Tube video series about Blogging and what I've learned. I get a lot of emails every week from readers who are looking to start a blog or have started a blog and need advice as to where to take it from "there". I will not be giving specific instructions but more so speaking from experience and what I have learned. As with many things Time is key. There is no replacement for time and hard work but I hope to help with my upcoming vid series! 

 I have a few more #TMSOrlando posts coming your way. I got TONS of pictures from this show thanks to my AMAZINg husband @MR_L_T_H_P! 


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment