Blue Nails for World Diabetes Day!

Happy Humpday!

  I am keeping this post short and sweet because I am not feeling extremely well today. A few days ago I was contacted by the mom of a sweet young girl named Rae. Rae just got diagnosed with Type One diabetes and she was feeling a little down. Her awesome mom reached out to some of Rae's fave bloggers to see if we would do a Blue mani for World Diabetes Day. She wanted to show Rae that people out there care and that she is not alone. I was happy to participate because diabetes runs in my family, and I lost some very important people to complications brought on by the Diabetes. I hope Rae likes these nails!
 This look started with Two buttery smooth coats of Nicole by O.P.I I Sea you and Raise You. The stamp is from my Red Angel set, plate RA107. The stamping polish is China Glaze Little Drummer Boy. I topped the whole look off with some Seche Vite. I like how this stamp kind of looks like a watermarble. 
 
There are quite a few bloggers joining me today in rocking the Blue nails. If I figure it out, I'll do an edit later with an inlinkz of all the ladies joining me! To those of you who replied to my Facebook post a few days back: Thank you SO much for your support and participation! Feel free to share your manis on my wall!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment